Mirage Raceway Crafting List - Alliance
Click on a profession at the top to see who can craft what.
Instructions for how to add entries
Enter your crafts in the following format in #crafting-list:
profession (character): craft item (fee), craft item (fee), craft item (fee), ...
profession (character) (X): craft item (fee), craft item (fee), craft item (fee), ...
With "X" being a general fee for all crafts. Examples:
engineering (arthasdk) (10g): arcane bomb, gnomish mind control cap (50g), flash bomb (free)
Enchanting (Superenchanter): Weapon - Major Healing (10g), Bracer - Brawn (5g), Superior Wizard Oil (free)
- Capitilisation does not matter (all posts will automatically be capitalised on the website).
- Values for "fee" are either gold in the format "5g", "10G", etc., or either of "free", "none", "tip", or "negotiable".
- If no fee is specified, it will default to "negotiable".
- Specifying a general fee behind the character's name is optional, and you can overwrite the value by adding a fee to individual crafts.
- Add as many recipes for one profession in one line as you want, separated by commas.
- Every entry will be looked up via Wowhead.com, so spelling matters.
- Exception: For enchanting recipes, omit the "Enchant " bit, e.g., `Enchant Weapon - Major Healing` becomes `Weapon - Major Healing`.
- Updates happen on any newly entered message, edit, or delete.
- On any new message or edit the bot will respond via DM with a summary of the changes made to the website's entry.