Mirage Raceway Guild List Info
To add your guild to the guild list, post in the Discord channel (#guild-recruitment-alliance or #guild-recruitment-horde, respectively) on the MR server Discord (link at the top).
To get access to write in this channel you need to get GM, officer, or recruiter rights; for how to get either of those, check the post in #rules on our Discord.
TL;DR: Your recruitment post should look like this:
Guild name | Discord link with brackets | Loot system | Schedule | Recruiting classes/specs | Progress/Guild type | Details
Example Guild | 〈https://discord.gg/abcdefg〉 | Loot Council | Mon+Fri 12:00-15:00 | Rogue, Fury Warrior, Boomkin | 10/14 | For more info, DM TheKillerBunny on Discord!
Have only one recruitment post up, delete older ones, but always edit the last one (or you can't re-post for seven days).
The bot retrieves recruitment messages in certain intervals and will try to turn it into a line in the Guild List. To do this, the bot looks for certain patterns. You don't have to follow any of this - if you don't care about the list, post away (within the rules, of course). However, if your post is not on the list, or information is missing, it is most likely because something was clipped in the transformation from "Discord post" to "Guild List table entry". Below is some information that might help to figure out what went wrong. Also check the "skipped list" (at the bottom of either of the Guild Lists) to see which posts are entirely skipped because they couldn't be deciphered or didn't follow the rules.
- Delimiters: Make sure your recruitment post uses the pipe symbol "|" to separate the individual pieces of information as seen in the guild list column.
- Guild name: Your entry can only be retrieved if it follows the same naming convention as WoW in-game, which is only letters (incl. accents) and spaces. Type your guild name exactly as in-game.
- Discord: While a Discord link is optional, we highly recommend it (in the form of 〈https://discord.gg/abcdefg〉). Note that you *must* place brackets around the link to hide the embed, otherwise the script will not pick up your link, and your recruitment post will be deleted.
- Loot system: Common loot systems like EPGP, DKP, LootCouncil and so on will be automatically detected. If you use something less common or have a fancy way of distributing loot, preface it with "LS:". Note that you need to write "LootCouncil", "LC" doesn't suffice.
- Schedule: Use the common three-letter English weekday abbreviations (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun) to denote your raid days, and add the time range for your raids in full hours, 24 hour format (e.g., 20:00-23:00). Anything else will not be correctly matched. If you have different raid times on different raid days, or want to add additional information such as optional/progress/10 man raids, add this information in the end (so it shows up under "details"), for example: "Sunday raid might be an hour shorter/longer.
- Progress info: Some short tagline, usual your progress indication (x/y) or casual/hardcore guild. You can also prefix this with "Info:" to get recognised. Max 40 characters!
- Details: Anything else that doesn't match those previous elements will go into the last column. Here you can add additional info, such as a link to the extended post, or special schedule exceptions (see above). Limited to 120 characters.